Put the Rev in Revo!The ADJ Revo Rave moonflower effect takes the awesome swelling, strobing, and scrolling effects of the Revo line and adds a twist... actually, it adds lots of twists! Now you get all the glorious moving, pulsing, scrolling, and strobing effects you'd expect from a Revo series fixture, plus the pulse pumping spin you'd normally expect only from an expensive light. The Revo Rave's got a focused 29-degree beam spread that's narrow enough to keep the beams nice and fat, yet wide enough to cove a huge part of the dance floor. And check out these programs! Without so much as thinking the words "DMX-512," you can set your Revo Rave hurtling through exciting and energizing programs. Of course, you CAN take control of the Revo Rave via DMZ-512 if you feel like it, or you can kick back and hook up an ADJ UC3 controller. De we even have to RAVE on about how cool LEDs are? No gels, no duty cycles, and hardly any draw either - no more than 12 watts! So, go on, treat yourself to an amazing Revo Rave or two... your audience deserves it!
ADJ Revo Rave Moonflower Lighting Effect Fixture Features at a Glance:
- Very wide red, green, blue, and white beams
- 162 total LEDs (48 red, 36 green, 42 blue, and 36 white)
- Wide 29-degree beam spread covers a large area
- 3 operation modes (DMX-512, Sound Active, and Master/Slave)
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Uses 5 DMX channels
- DMX input and output jacks for daisy chaining
- Color strobe effect (fast to slow)
- Electronic dimming 0-100%
- IEC I/O on rear to daisy chain power
- Includes mounting bracket and safety hook
- 12-watt maximum power consumption
- LED lamps rated for 100,000 hours
- Multivoltage operation: AC 120-240V 50/60Hz (IEC Plug)
- Compatible with the easy-to-use ADJ UC3 controller (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 12" x 12.5" x 9.5"
- Weight: 9 lbs.