Fender's First Pawn Shop Bass!When Fender first introduced their Pawn Shop Series, they set out to recreate the wild, wacky, and creative spirit that inspired the custom Fender mods that became popular in the '60s and '70s. The first bass in the lineup, Fender's Pawn Shop Reverse Jaguar Bass is the greatest custom Fender bass guitar that never was. With its unique reverse body and headstock, you could imagine finding the Pawn Shop Reverse Jaguar Bass in the back of some old forgotten pawn shop. The only thing missing from this beautiful find is the overwhelming price tag.
A pair of custom oversized humbuckers make the Pawn Shop Reverse Jaguar Bass come to life in your hands the moment you plug it in, giving you the thunderous growl and thump only a pair of 'buckers can deliver. Topped off with cool Pawn Shop appointments such as vintage '70s tuners and a High Mass Modern Bridge, the Fender Pawn Shop Reverse Jaguar Bass gives you the perfect balance of original vibe, solid feel, and powerful sound. You're going to love rocking out with a Fender Pawn Shop Reverse Jaguar Bass from GearNuts.com.
Fender Pawn Shop Reverse Jaguar Bass 4-string Solidbody Electric Bass Guitar Features at a Glance::
- A truly unique solidbody bass that captures the creative spirit of Fender's innovative history
- Reverse Jaguar body and headstock give you a cool custom look
- 2 x Reverse Jaguar humbucking pickups provide deep and rich bass sound with plenty of growl and thump
- Simple controls make dialing in the perfect tone easy
- High Mass Modern Bridge gives you enhanced sustain and string response
- Vintage '70s tuners look great and provide you with rock-solid tuning
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.