Awesome Monitors, Awesome Value!For the better part of last century, Tannoy was on the forefront of speaker technology, and since the mid-'90s, the Reveal series has become one of the most popular pro studio monitor lines in the world. Reveal 601a studio monitors are designed to bring the same amazing quality associated with the Tannoy name into your home or project studio. Their design includes a patented front baffle with sculpted curved edges; preventing sound dispersion from the sides and the back of the cabinet. The result is a finely tuned spread that keeps sound from scattering throughout your studio and muddying up your monitoring.
Despite their exceptional directionality, Reveal 601a monitors produce a comfortably wide and consistent sweet spot. This is largely due to their optimized tweeter design, which uses an elliptical waveguide. A front-firing reflex bass port also prevents bass coupling from occurring with studio walls, without diminishing bass response. That means you get incredible accuracy, with less coloration — even in a small or confined environment. To ensure that they give you the best-possible speaker efficiency and frequency control, Reveal 601a studio monitors have a custom amp and a treble trim controls for fine tuning.
Tannoy Reveal 601a Active Studio Monitors Features at a Glance:
- Sculpted and rigid front-baffle design to minimize diffraction
- Wide-band tweeter
- LED indicator shows power status
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼" Tip-sleeve connectors
- Response has been optimized for quarter-space nearfield operation
- +1.5/0/-1.5dB HF trim switch for custom room adjustment
- 6.5" (130mm) LF/MF driver and 1" (30mm) soft-dome tweeter
- Wide frequency response of 60Hz-30kHz
- Front-firing reflex bass port to negate boundary coupling
- Integrated 90W total power amp unit
- Rear-mounted volume control