Pro-quality Monitors for Less!Samson Resolv A8 active studio monitor is part of a completely revamped Resolv lineup, and the sound and performance improvements are stellar! The 100-watt Resolv A8 features an 8" woven carbon fiber woofer, 1" tweeter, external heat sink, and 4-position treble lift control to give you accurate sound in any room. This bi-amplified monitor features a 75-watt LF amp, 25-watt HF amp, plus AV shielding for use with computer/video screens. XLR, 1/4", and RCA ins and a sleek updated cabinet design round out the highlights of the Resolv A8.
Samson Resolv A8 Active Studio Monitor at a Glance:
- Sleek cabinet, cool operation
- Complete redesign
- Carbon fiber LF drivers
With a complete redesign of its Resolv line of reference monitors, Samson ombines accurate engineering with an elegant new cabinet design. Resolv active reference monitors were developed to provide perfectly accurate monitoring from pro recording studios and project studios to post-production and other multimedia jobs.
Carbon fiber LF drivers
In addition to woven carbon fiber woofers that provide tight and controlled low frequency response and a low diffraction wave guide for accurate imaging, Resolv monitors sport a 1" silk dome tweeter, offering a smooth, sweet high frequency response.
Sleek cabinet, cool operation
For cooler operation and low thermal compression, each Resolv model has an external heat-sink, ferro-fluid cooling and a ventilated ceramic motor structure. Made with Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) for max SPL, the Resolv monitors have a sleek, pro appearance with a new black lacquer finish. Naturally, the monitors are also AV-shielded for operation near computer monitors and include a four-position high frequency lift control to tailor their response to any mixing environment.
Samson Resolv A8 Active Studio Monitors Features:
- 2-way, active studio reference monitor with ported, tuned enclosure
- 8" carbon fiber woofer
- 1" silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet, plus heat-sink and ferro-fluid cooling
- Bi-amp power with 75 watts on LF driver and 25 watts on HF driver
- 4-position high frequency lift control
- Active crossover utilizing a multi-pole design for linear response
- XLR and 1/4" balanced ins, unbalanced RCA inputs
- AV shielded for multimedia applications
- Solid Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) construction for max SPL