Your All-in-one Plug-in Processor!Here are all of the basic tools you need to make your tracks sound loud, clear, and professionally polished - all in a single channel-strip-style plug-in. The Waves Renaissance Channel native plug-in takes four of Waves' most useful virtual processors and sticks them together in a logical and straightforward fashion. Let's start off with the Renaissance Channel's impressively flexible 4-band Paragraphic EQ. This equalizer provides you with four independent EQ bands with fully adjustable frequency, resonance, and gain controls. You can also set each band to either bell, resonant, high or low shelf curves or as either highpass or lowpass filters. That gives you a ton of control over your tone.
Next up, there's the Renaissance Channel's dynamics section. By the way, you can flip the order of the Renaissance Channel's EQ and the dynamics sections with just the push of a virtual button. At any rate, this dynamics section is absolutely packed with handy tools. In fact, the Compressor/Expander itself offers you two totally different operation modes, allowing you to conjure up the warm and rich sound of the Waves Renaissance Compressor or the loud and clear sound of the Waves Renaissance Vox. Talk about a great foundation for dynamics control! Also, the Compressor/Expander features Waves' Adaptive Release Control (ARC), so you can instantly achieve super-smooth compression. Coupled with the selectable Expander/Gate section, it's easy to see how the Waves Renaissance Channel's dynamics can make your loud bits louder and your noise all but disappear.
But a killer dynamics section isn't truly complete without a powerful sidechain section to govern it. That's why Waves gave the Renaissance Channel a pair of totally flexible sidechains, one for the Compressor/Expander and the other for the Expander/Gate. These sidechains let you choose from internal or external sources and provide you with excellent filtering and monitoring options. Top the whole shebang off with phase and stereo rotation controls, and you're all set to tune up your tracks before you mix down. And the best part is that even with all of this incredible flexibility and power, the Waves Renaissance Channel remains one of the most user-friendly plug-in channel strips on the market. Order your copy from GearNuts.com today.
Waves Renaissance Channel Channel Strip Processor Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- A time-tested and professionally acclaimed channel strip plug-in that can polish virtually any track in you mix
- Includes 4 fantastic virtual processors in one easy-to-use channel strip format
- Compressor/Expander section lets you choose between Renaissance Compressor and Renaissance Vox modes
- Automatic Release Control (ARC) option adds extra smoothness to your compression
- Expander/Gate section lets you define the extent of your baseline noise reduction
- Simple controls make dialing in your dynamic fast and easy
- Sidechains for both the Compressor/Expander and Expander/Gate sections include Internal, Pre-EQ, and External source selection plus inline filtering, metering, and monitoring options
- 4-band Paragraphic EQ equalization section provides you with incredibly precise control over 4 fully adjustable frequency bands
- Phase inversion switch and stereo rotation control help you situate your tracks in your mix
- Supports up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution audio in RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, and AU plug-in formats for Mac and PC