Great-sounding Wireless Guitar? Yes!Do you stay firmly rooted to your spot onstage, or do you enjoy wandering a bit? We thought so. When you're plugged in, that cable can become a tether to your amp that keeps you from communicating up close with your adoring audience. Right? Well, suffer no more! Line 6's Relay G90 wireless guitar system unleashes your performing instincts and cuts down on cable clutter at the same time. And, it works just as well as a cable for your guitar's tone; thanks to Virtual Wire Transmission (VWT) technology, your guitar sounds and reacts just as it would through a cable. Awesome, huh?
How far do you go to please your crowd? Is 300' enough? That's what you get from the Relay G90, with a convenient rackmountable receiver so you're already ready to go on tour. Plus, this system gives you 12 compatible channels. What's that mean? That means you can use it for up to 12 instruments! PLUS, since it's a digital system, it's immune to the "white space" issues people are having with wireless frequency bands getting bought up right now. Not only are you good to go in ANY city anywhere across the globe, the Relay G90 is unbelievably affordable, too. Long story short, with the dependable, easy-to-use Relay G90, you'll never want to go back to cables again. Turn yourself loose and take your performances right to the audience!
Line 6 Relay G90 Rackmountable Wireless Guitar System Features at a Glance:
- Includes a transmitter and a rackmountable receiver
- Features 12 compatible channels and a 300-foot range
- Internal switching power supply works worldwide for touring guitarists
- Adds an XLR output for feeding a recording rig or the mixer
- Incorporates Line 6's Virtual Wire Transmission technology for great dynamic response
- Cable Tone Simulator matches the sound of your favorite guitar cable
- Designed to be compander-free so your signal stays true
- Low-noise system with high-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- Works for approximately 8 hours on just two AA alkaline batteries
- Simple set of controls makes it easy for anyone to use