Gorgeous Classic Overdrive
Keeley Electronics' Red Dirt overdrive guitar pedal serves up classic drive, plus incredible sonic versatility that makes it ideal for any musical genre. Robert Keeley combined sounds produced by his original "Mod Plus" and "Baked" modified pedals, then juiced the stew with refinements from his custom pedal line. The result is stunning - responsive, classic overdrive that sounds great with any guitar/amp combination. If you're on the lookout for an outstanding OD pedal, check out the Keeley Red Dirt!
Keeley Electronics Red Dirt Overdrive Guitar Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Extremely dynamic, touch-sensitive gain at both mild and heavier sustain settings
- Tone control delivers an extended range of useable voicing
- A perfect match for virtually any guitar and amp combination
- Volume control can balance the signal or push your amp into deeper sustain and overdrive
- Hand-built in the USA using the finest components and construction techniques
- Beautifully housed and powder coated in a rugged enclosure
- True bypass switching for pure tone and no signal loss
- Low Current, less than 10mA. 9V DC
|Keeley Red Dirt Overdrive Pedal Specs:
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 1/4"
||9V DC power supply (sold separately)
||1 x 9V