Awesome-sounding, Amazingly Useful and Totally Affordable
The Egnater Rebel-30 is a 2-channel 30W all-tube head with a tiny footprint. Sitting atop an Egnater Rebel-112x cab or two, you get a beefy ministack that'll fit in a taxi. From the mind of respected amp designer Bruce Egnater, you get impressive tube sounds - and some cool ways to sculpt them. Dial between 6V6 and EL84 power tubes for your personal Yank/Brit mix. Go from sparkling cleans and crispy crunch to full-boat shred with a stomp on the included metal footswitch. And if you think 30 watts is not enough to gig with, remember that's what the Beatles started out with. These are tube
watts, and this little beast is loud
. The Egnater Rebel-30 is awesome-sounding, amazingly useful and totally affordable. Check it out.
Egnater Rebel-30 30W 2-channel All-Tube Guitar Amp Head Features at a Glance:
- Tube Mix blends 6V6 and EL84 power tubes
- Variable Wattage Control (per channel) from 1W to 30 watts
- Individual Reverb on each channel with "Spillover"
- XLR Direct Record Output with Play and Silent Recording Mode
- Tight and Bright Voicing Switches
- Independent reverb controls for each channel
- Buffered effects loop
- Footswitch (included) for Channel Select and Reverb On/Off
- Roadworthy birch plywood construction
- 100V/115V/230V voltage selector
- Rugged cover/carry bag included