Customize Your Virtual Amp!Even if you had a workbench and a garage full of amp parts, you probably wouldn't know what to do with them... right? And after fiddling around for a while, getting your hands dirty, and trying not to hurt yourself with an electrical ZAP, you may or may not find a tone you like. BUT, if you had a virtual garage full of classic preamp and power amp tubes, output transformers, power amp rectifiers for you to tweak, etc... it'd be "GAME ON," right?? You could not only mimic the sounds of world-famous amps, you could customize your own hybrid after hybrid... and find your OWN classic tones to make music with.
We're not just jerking your chain with some crazy scenario that won't happen. Because Peavey ReValver MKIII.V makes your virtual workroom a reality. This virtual guitar amplifier modeling software lets you crate your own signature tone... giving you access to practically the very nuts and bolts of your amp. Go ahead and get tweaky with 20 amps, 12 preamps, 9 power amplifier models, and 150 speaker cabinets and microphone configurations. You can go from Brit to American to clean to crunch to whatever you're wanting... it's all in Peavey ReValver MKIII.V. Plus, you even get over 30 virtual stompbox and studio-style effects to take you to tonal Nirvana.
Peavey ReValver MKIII.V Amp Modeling Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- 20 amp models, including Peavey 6505, Classic, 3120, Sensation 20, and more, as well as several American boutique tube amps
- 12 Preamplifiers
- 9 Power Amplifiers
- 21 Stompbox-style effects
- 12 rack-style effects
- More than 778 speaker simulations using real-time convolution and membrane modeling
- 8 Utility Functions including tuners, analyzer, splitters, and more
- Fully MIDI mappable
- Standalone or plug-in operation
- RTAS, AU, and VST compatible
- Mac (Core Audio) and PC (ASIO/WDM) driver support