A Receiver for Your Relay G30 System!Okay, accidents happen... we all know this is true. Say at the critical downbeat leading into your solo you meant to take a flying leap onto your distortion pedal, you know, the one made of corrugated titanium that they drive the M1 Abrams over in that one wicked video? And well, you miss, and instead, you land on your Line 6 RXS06 wireless receiver (part of your Line 6 Relay G30 system), crushing it into shapeless oblivion. Bummer. Here's a replacement.
But what if you didn't destroy your RXS06? Maybe you want a second RXS06 so that you can use it as a wireless, lossless guitar signal splitter. With two RXS06s hooked up to a single TBP06 transmitter, you've got a perfectly split guitar system, great for running signal to two amps without worrying about long cable runs or bad power mucking up your sound. If you thought of that, well, then you must be pretty clever.
- Multiple receivers (such as the TBP06) can operate with one transmitter
- 6 channels
- Lightweight, low-profile and easy to use
- Rugged polycarbonate shell
- Internal antennas protect against breakage
- Requires Line 6 DC-1g power supply (not included)
- At-a-glance recognition of power, data link, and audio status via 2 LEDs
- Top-mounted channel selector
- 24-bit conversion
- 128 x oversampling
- 1/4" output
- Dimensions: 4-3/8" x 2-1/8" x 1-1/4"
- Weight: 4 oz.