Spin Your Tone Right 'Round...
That rotary speaker effect is about as classic as it gets. And while lots of cats have used that to get a killer organ tone, you may not know that famous guitarists (oh, Santana, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jeff Beck...to name some), have used that effect to get their guitars sounding awesome. Signature tones, we're talking. And that's where the RT-20 comes in. Boss made this baby to give you authentic rotary speaker sounds... which is exactly whey keyboard players keep snatching these up. Sounds awesome. And so you know, there's a level switch you can flip depending on whether you play the 6-string or the black and whites.
You can choose from four types of sounds - from standard rotary speaker effects on over to rock-oriented tones. And there are also onboard overdrive effects for really kicking things up a cool notch. You want unique pulsating, overdriven effects? They're in here. And you can't beat the psychedelic view of the virtual rotars right there on the Boss RT-20's display. Awesome.BOSS RT-20 Rotary Sound Processor Features at a Glance:
- Authentic rotary speaker sounds by COSM technology
- Slow/fast transition time is adjustable from gradual to rapid change, optional Expression pedal can control speed in real time
- Onboard overdrive effects
- Adjustable mix balance between treble rotor and bass rotor
- 4 types of sounds, from standard rotary speaker effects to rock-oriented tones, UNI-V, and more
- Guitar/Keyboard switch
- Dazzling virtual-rotor display
|Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble Pedal Specs:
||Stereo Rotary Speaker
||2 x Instrument
||2 x 1/4", 1 x TRS headphone
|Power Supply Included
||6 x AA