Get Your Combo Amp Off the Grimy Floor!How can the On-Stage Stands RS6000 combo amplifier stand improve your performances? You may not have realized it, but all the raging tone coming out of your amp is being muffled by the floor, deadening your tone. It's subtle, but you'll hear the difference as soon as you put your combo amp on the RS6000. It also angles the amp towards your ears, so you'll be able to hear the nuances of your playing better. Not to mention that it helps reduce the risk of a careless bandmate from accidentally kicking your amp's speaker right in during stage setup, too. Don't let your combo amp sit on the floor like a discarded ticket stub - give it a sturdy stand, with the On-Stage Stand RS6000 combo amp stand.
On-Stage Stands RS6000 Combo Amplifier Stand Features at a Glance:
- Tiltback stand for medium to large combo amplifiers, with an easily transportable folding design
- By de-coupling your amp from the floor or stage, your tone will become more focused with a tightening of low-frequency response
- Weight capacity up to 120 lbs., enough for even the largest combo amps
- Rugged 3/4" steel tube construction, finished with a black powdercoat
- Upper-back arm length: 18"
- Lower arm length: 12"
- Footprint: 14" x 21.5"