The Curve Bender for Your DAW!Grab a pice of studio magic history with the Waves Abbey Road RS56 passive EQ plug-in. Developed in association with Abbey Road Studios, the Waves RS56 equalizer plug-in uses advanced circuit modeling to bring you the essence of the original RS56 Universal Tone Control 3-band mastering EQ known as "The Curve Bender." This historical equalizer was first introduced in Abbey Road Studios in the late '50s, and its claim to fame was its three EQ bands (as opposed to the regular high and low shelving bands on early recording consoles). It was also capable of producing dramatic tonal shifts.
Waves managed to capture all of the nuances of this legendary EQ in the RS56 plug-in, and more. For instance, each of the RS56 plug-ins frequency bands features four selectable frequency center points and six filter types, just like the original. However their plug-in also gives you the option of linking the stereo bands and Mid-Side stereo processing. Altogether, the power, flexibility, and musicality of the Waves RS56 passive equalizer is a serious upgrade to any DAW.
Waves RS56 Passive EQ plug-in Features at a Glance:
- An amazing equalizer plug-in based on the legendary RS56 Universal Tone Control passive EQ
- Developed in association with Abbey Road Studios using top-quality circuit modeling
- Stereo EQ with 3 bands, each with 4 selectable center frequencies and 6 different filter types
- Includes linkable stereo controls and Mid-Side processing
- Compatible with DAWs that run RTAS, VST, or AU plug-ins