Tons of Effects!
Digitech RP500 at a Glance:
- Even more models and effects
- Ready-to-record via USB
- Amp/Cabinet Bypass Mode
- New Pedalboard Mode
Even more models and effects
Boasting even more effects, plus a host of new amp and cabinet models - including acoustic guitar models - the RP500 is a palette loaded with sonic colors designed expressly to inspire your creativity.
New "Pedalboard" Mode
Digitech's RP500 includes a new Pedalboard mode. When activated, you can turn five effects on and off via the RP500's useful footswitches. Acting like a complete pedalboard in one useful unit (with only one AC adapter!), you can get your signature sound in a pinch with the RP500 - no more need to haul all of your gear to and from rehearsals.
Amp/Cabinet Bypass Mode
If you're content with the sound of your amp, but want a ton of effects to boost your current pedal setup, the RP500 now features an amp/cabinet bypass mode. When used in tandem with Pedalboard mode, you can focus only on turning effects on and off, using the built-in expression pedal for dynamic, real-time control.
Ready-to-record via USB
Whether you have a home studio setup already, or you're a guitarist who would love to capture your riffs and song ideas - without having to spend a ton on studio gear - the RP500 is ideal for you. All you need is a computer with an available USB connection, and you can start recording and editing your songideas right away using the RP500's included Cubase LE software. Plus, the RP500 also comes with X-Edit Editor/Librarian software for both Mac and PC. Via that same useful USB connection, you can actually program and archive all of your presets via the software's brain-dead simple user interface and load them onto your RP500 whenever you want. With this versatile pedal's host of software options, you'll never have to worry about forgetting a riff or losing your favorite presets again!
Digitech RP500 Features:
- Tons of amp and cabinet models, stompbox models and effects
- 9 vacuum-style switches
- large, 10-charecter LED display
- Built-in Expression Pedal
- Pedalboard mode for switching between 5 effects
- Amp/Cabinet Bypass Mode
- USB Connectivity
- Comes with Cubase LE Software
- Includes X-Edit Editor/Librarian Software for programming/archiving presets
- Tap Tempo
- 24-bit A/D and D/A Converter / 44.1kHz
- 1 Audio DNA2 DSP Processors
- 99 User presets / 99 Factory presets
- USB 2.0
- Headphone outputs
- 19.5" W x 2.25" H x 8.75" D
- Minimum Windows Requirements: Vista Home/Premium XP Home/Professional (SP2 Installed, .Net 2.0 installed), Pentium/Athlon 1.4GHz or later, 512MB RAM (1GB recommended), 180MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive, USB port, Internet connection for Cubase activation
- Minimum Mac Requirements: OS 10.4x or later, PowerPC G4/G5 1GHz or later, 512MB RAM (1GB recommended), 180MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive, USB port, Internet connection for Cubase activation