160 Effects in One Box!If you're not already a tonemeister, you're about to be. No guitar-playing guy or gal on the planet can resist the sheer amount of possibilities packed into the DigiTech RP1000. This thing is a BEAST of effects... it's like having a pedalboard of 160 stompboxes sitting out in front of you. Not kidding. And there are 200 presets in there (100 factory, 100 user), so you can call up your favorite pedalboard setups straightaway. Couldn't be easier.
With the RP1000 and its delays, distortions, chorus effects, etc., you'll have all the right stompboxes to craft all kinds of tone. From metal to country, indie rock to intimate jazz - it's all in the RP1000. That's why new guitarists LOVE this multi-effects pedal. After all, why buy a whole pedalboard of effects if you can get them here... all in one... and at a much better price? Of course, for the same reason, seasoned guitarists are snatching up the RP1000. That's because they can use the presets to instantly get the right tone for every song in their cover band's set. The built-in expression pedal makes it fun to play wah and whammy effects. You can use it to control volume too. Plus, there's a built-in looper for your crazy sound-on-sound style performances - it's a great way to try out new ideas and layer solos over rhythm parts.
What else is cool about the RP1000? Uh, the USB connection is a BIGGIE. Connect the RP1000 to your Mac or PC via USB and go on and record your song ideas. You even get Cubase LE4 music production software included, so you can mix and produce your tracks. The USB connection doubles up as a nice way to edit and archive your favorite presets - so just because you want the RP1000 set up one way tonight, it doesn't mean it has to stay that way. Store them in the downloadable X-Edit Librarian software and you can switch your RP1000 up every night to fit your needs.
Before we head out, we'll give you a quick rundown of other stuff you'll want to know about the RP1000. There's a tuner built-in, so you can leave that clunky black box at home. It records at better-than-CD-quality (nice, right?). There's a switchable stompbox loop, so if you have other pedals, you can easily use them along with the RP1000. A switch optimizes the 1/4" outputs for use with your amp or direct use with the mixer at your next gig. There's a headphone output for quiet practice (your family will appreciate this).
DigiTech RP1000 Effects Pedalboard Features at a Glance:
- Modeling guitar multieffects pedal with USB recording
- Effect switching system offers control over external and internal stompboxes and effects
- Exclusive Pedalboard Mode provides on/off and real-time control to any five RP1000 effects or parameters
- Amp/Cabinet Bypass defeats internal amplifiers and cabinets in all presets
- Built-in Phrase Looper
- Built-in expression pedal controls the RP1000's Whammy, wahs, volume, and other parameters
- Built-in chromatic Tuner
- Switchable Stompbox Loop for effects switcher control of external stompboxes and effects
- Switchable Amp Loop to retain your amp's tone
- 40 Tone and 40 Effects Libraries
- 200 presets (100 factory, 100 user)
- Over 160 effects including stompboxes, choruses, delays, amps and cabinets
- Up to 5 seconds of delay time
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
- All metal construction
- Heavy-duty metal switches for stompbox response
- Bright LEDs display program status and effect on / off
- Large 10 character LED display for preset name, bank name and tuner
- Independent 1/4" Left and Right Outputs
- Independent XLR Left and Right Outputs with ground lift
- Amp / Mixer switch optimizes 1/4" outputs for amp or direct to mixer connections
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output
- Cubase LE4 Music Production Software included
- Downloadable X-Edit Librarian Software
- 2 x 2 USB audio streaming
- Power supply included