Eight Channels of Premium Conversion!If you haven't heard the legend surround Apogee converters, we'll tell it to you now. Long story short, they're widely regarded as the very best in the industry... and you'll find them in the finest studios, used by pros who could pick whatever piece of gear they wanted. Why do they choose Apogee? Allow us a second to explain.
They choose Apogee for crystal-clear sound, a wide-open stereo image, and surprising performance from a critical piece of gear. Converters, after all, are responsible for taking your whole signal from one realm to the other... analog to digital... digital to analog. Getting bad ones would be like trusting a shady tour guide to take you across the border... never know where you're going to end up or if it's somewhere you really want to be. Apogee keeps your signal pristine and perfect, so you can worry about the music - not about sound degradation.
The Rosetta 800 192kHz is an 8-channel AD/DA converter, so it takes care of you on both fronts. As the name indicates, it operates at sample rates up to excellent 192kHz. This is a pro piece of gear!
Apogee Rosetta 800 192k AD/DA Converter Features at a Glance:
- 8 channels of premium 24-bit AD/DA conversion
- Sample rates up to 192kHz
- 8 channels of AES, ADAT I/O
- Optional Firewire card for compatibility with OS X, and Windows XP
- "Soft Limit" for maximum digital level without overs
- "UV22HR" for superior dither to 16-bit
- Unique channel selection for flexible signal routing
- Advanced, dual-stage "Intelliclock"
- Legendary Apogee quality