Your Projects Deserve Premium AD/DA Conversion!
Add Apogee's Rosetta 200 AD/DA converter to your recording rig and you'll notice an instant improvement in your sound quality. Once you experience this 2-channel converter's 192k sample rates, rock-solid reliability, and very cool expandability, you'll wonder how you ever recorded without it. The Rosetta 200 uses Apogee's powerful C.O.D.A. processing engine, for the best possible conversion. It also gives you Intelliclock 2-stage jitter reduction, so you get absolutely stable performance and clean results. This amazing converter's SoftLimit functionality gives you max digital levels, without overs. That's key when you're going after uncompromising audio. Don't settle for less!Apogee Rosetta 200 AD/DA Converter Features at a Glance:
- 2 channels of premium 24-bit AD/DA conversion
- Sample rates up to 192kHz with Apogee's "Intelliclock"
- 2 channels of AES, S/PDIF (coax & optical), and ADAT/SMUX I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Optional expansion card for direct connection to Pro Tools HD (X-HD card)
- Optional expansion card for direct connection to Pro Tools Mix (X-Digi-Mix card)
- "Soft Limit" for maximum digital level without overs
- C.O.D.A.; format conversion, word length reduction with Apogee's UV22HR and sample rate conversion
- Front panel calibration via trim pots
- Full channel metering