Reliable Power Amp!The RMX Series amps give you clean, dynamic power with the mythical QSC sound quality and reliability that pros depend on. The RMX Series deliver unmatched performance at a breakthrough price.
QSC RMX1450 Power Amp at a Glance:
- Generous energy reserves for premium sound quality
- Proven reliability
- Pro features for clean, reliable performance
- Ultra-low distortion for studio-quality sound
Generous energy reserves for premium sound quality
The power supply is the heart of an amp, converting raw AC power from the wall to clean DC for the audio circuitry. The RMX1450 uses a intense high-current toroidal transformer and ample filter capacitance to ensure generous energy reserves. This makes a critical difference in sound quality, allowing the RMX1450 to effortlessly punch out high level transients, even when driving abusive 2-ohm speaker loads.
Ultra-low distortion for studio-quality sound
The QSC RMX1450 amp delivers true studio-quality sound. A full complementary out circuit using the highest-grade linear out devices provides ultra-low distortion (<0.05% THD) and a ruler-flat frequency response. SMT (Surface Mount Technology) triples small-signal component density, enabling QSC to pack up to 2400 watts of power in a chassis only two rack spaces and less than 16" deep. And unlike other designs, RMX output devices are direct-mounted to the heat sink for optimum thermal coupling and cooling.
The RMX1450 is packed full of pro features that increase performance and flexibility. Independent defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion without sacrificing peak performance. Selectable bass filters boost system response, protect speakers, and ensure low-end tightness by more precisely matching the amplifier's range to the loudspeakers. Barrier strip, XLR and 1/4" balanced ins plus Speakon and binding post outputs provide really simple connections.
Low-noise variable speed fans with rear-to-front air flow keep amps and racks cool.
With over 30 years of building amps for the largest touring companies and venues around the world, you can count on QSC's reputation for designing the most reliable amps available.
QSC RMX1450 Power Amp Features:
- 280W @ 8 ohms stereo, 1400W @ 4 ohms bridged mono
- Small size - fits in two rack spaces
- Pro quality performance - incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable bass filters (30Hz or 50Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" Tip-ring-sleeve, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front-mounted gain controls for simple access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amp and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract