The Ultimate Remix Effects Swiss Army Knife!So, you want to create killer remixes. Now's the time to check out Pioneer Pro DJ's amazing RMX-1000 remix station. Sure, the RMX-1000 is an excellent DJ effects processor that can easily fit into any live performance rig, but its been specifically designed to fit just as easily into your studio rig, giving you the flexibility to work the way you like. In addition to automatic beat detection (just like what you'd expect from a Pioneer Pro DJ mixer effects section), the RMX-1000 also includes a set of VST and AU plug-ins, allowing you to integrate it with you DAW. There's a lot to love about the RMX-1000 - keep reading to find out more.
Here's how the RMX-1000 remix station breaks down. It's got three main sections: SCENE FX, ISOLATE FX, and X-PAD FX. Let's start off with the SCENE FX section. This is the RMX-1000's main effects processor, and it's completely focussed on the most important element of any good remix - the transitions. In fact, all of the SCENE FX effects are divided into two categories: buildup effects and breakdown effects. Each effect has its own dedicated button, so switching between effects is a breeze, even on the fly. Echos, spirals, crushes, reverb swells - you name it, the RMX-1000 makes it easy.
Next, there's the RMX-1000's ISOLATE FX. Essentially, the ISOLATE FX section on the RMX-1000 starts off like the kind of standard 3-band EQ you'd expect to find on a typical DJ mixer, complete with add/cut and kill-style isolation. But the ISOLATE FX section also gives you control over cool rhythmic effects, including rolls and auto gate settings.
Last but not least, there's the RMX-1000's X-PAD FX section. The X-PAD FX section is a deceptively powerful sample player, which lets you load up original samples and manipulate them effortlessly on the fly, or trigger one of the RMX-1000's four onboard drum sounds. Between the touch strip controller, the dedicated pitch control knob, and the ability to route your samples straight into the ISOLATE FX section, there's no end to the sounds you can create with the RMX-1000's X-PAD FX section.
Now, put all three of these amazing effects sections together, and what do you get? The answer: one freakishly powerful remix workstation. And as if it wasn't already cool enough, Pioneer Pro DJ also hooks you up with their remixbox editor software, which lets you dive in deep and get totally tweaky with your effects settings. If you're ready to dive into the mad world of remixing with both feet, then it's time to grab your RMX-1000 remix effects station from GearNuts.com!
Pioneer Pro DJ RMX-1000 Remix Station Effects Processor Features at a Glance:
- A complete standalone effects workstation that makes creating unique remixes easy
- Perfect for use both live and in the studio
- Automatic beat detection locks your effects to the tempo
- SCENE FX section makes creating transitions easy with 5 x buildup effects (BPF ECHO, ECHO, NOISE, SPIRAL UP, REVERB UP) and 5 x breakdown effects (HPF ECHO, LPF ECHO, CRUSH ECHO, SPIRAL DOWN, REVERB DOWN)
- ISOLATE FX section combines the flexibility of a mixer 3-band EQ with four exciting operation modes (ISOLATOR, CUT/ADD, TRANS/ROLL, GATE/DRIVE)
- X-PAD FX section provides you with creative ways to add original samples and rhythmical elements to your music
- Included remixbox editor software lets you create custom settings for your effects and other parameters
- SD card media lets you save and recall your custom settings and load up original samples (SD card not included)
- VST/AU plug-in software provides advanced integration with your favorite DAW, including settings recall and parameter automation
- 24-bit/48kHz resolution digital audio ensures professional-studio-standard sound quality
- Highly portable, compact design provides pick-up-and-go convenience
- MIDI over USB allows you to manipulate other software parameters with your available hands-on controls