an Awesome Monitor for Tight-space SituationsThe Fostex RM-2 is a small rackmount stereo monitor that's designed to deliver audio in any location where space is tight. Ideal for mobile control rooms, surveillance jobs, theme park booths, and more, the RM-2 takes up just one rackspace and offers a 26-dot stereo LED meter. Stereo analog inputs and a stereo AES/EBU digital in are on the rear of the RM-2 and you can go with between sources via controls on the front panel. In addition to the front-mounted speakers, a headphone jack is provided. For monitoring in tight spaces, look no further than the Fostex RM-2.
Fostex RM-2 Rackmount Stereo Monitor at a Glance:
- Dual concentric volume control and headphone jack
- Front-panel metering
- Analog and digital ins with A/B selector
- Perfect for tight environments
Perfect for tight industrial environments
Fostex designed the RM-2 with small spaces in mind. It only takes up one rackspace, so it's really simple to put the RM-2 anywhere monitoring needs exist - such as in mobile control rooms or theme park booths.
Analog and digital ins with A/B selector
The RM-2 features both digital and analog ins to go with your monitoring needs. What's more, a front-panel A/B input selector lets you quickly toggle between the inputs.
Dual concentric volume control and headphone jack
On the front panel of the Fostex RM-2 there are a headphone jack and a volume control. When you plug into the high-gain headphone jack, the built-in speakers are conveniently muted. You can easily control the left and right levels of whatever source you have selected - the back part of the volume control affects the right channel input volume while the front portion adjusts the left channel in volume.
With the Fostex RM-2, you can easily keep an eye on your levels via its front-panel 26-dot LED meter display.
Fostex RM-2 Rackmount Stereo Monitor Features:
- Rackmount stereo powered monitor speaker system
- AES/EBU digital input
- Independent MUTE function
- SPEAKER SECTION
- Unit: 110 x 40mm cone type, magnetically shielded, x 2
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Out SPL: 84 dB/W (1m)
- Frequency response: 200Hz to 20kHz
- Rated out power: 10W or more (8 ohms, 1kHz)
- Residual noise: -60 dBV or less (DIN AUDIO)
- Distortion: 0.5% or less (10W / 4 ohms, 1kHz)
- Digital Input: XLR AES/EBU
- Sampling frequency: 44.1kHz to 96 kHz
- Analog Inputs: XLR / 1/4" combi-jack
- Headphone Input
- Connector: 1/4" stereo jack
- Applicable load imp. 8 ohms or more
- Rated output power 20mW + 20mW (32 ohms, 1kHz)
- Level meters: 26-dot LED meter x 2
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240V~, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 10W
The Fostex RM-2 puts monitoring into whatever tight space you need it!