High-performance Headphones at a Sweet Price!Get a great set of headphones, without saving up forever — you really won't believe how kicking these Samson RH100 headphones sound. And they're comfortable too. Samson went out of their way to pack maximum performance into a set of cans that make minimum impact on your budget. The thickly padded headphone cups are nice for your long listening/tracking sessions. And the open-back design is cool because it lets in a little "air," so when you're tracking or mixing your ear hears things more naturally, versus being stuck inside a set of ear muffs or something. What else about the Samson RH100 headphones?
Well, there's a UniMatch ¼" stereo adapter included, so you can plug into your ⅛" gear and your ¼" gear... but maybe you expected that. What you may not have expected, though, is that these things have a frequency response down to 20Hz and up to 22khz, so you get the benefit of a full-on listening experience. The bass sounds great and so does the high end — none of that futzy low end you get on lesser headphones. All in all, these are a great pick. And at this low price, you might as well grab a few pairs and get your studio ready for company.
Samson RH100 Open-back Headphones Features:
- High-performance open-back headphones — great for tracking and playback
- Deliver a wide, natural frequency response at an unbeatable value
- Comfortable and adjustable earpads designed for extended wear
- Stylish and professional appearance gives your studio a touch of class
- Features a 9.8' cable for mobility during the session
- Includes an ⅛"-¼" adapter for use with all your gear
Samson RH100 Open-back Headphones Specifications:
- Driver Units: 40mm diaphragm
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 106dB SPL at 1kHz ± 3dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Cord Length: approximately 9.8'
- Includes an ⅛"-¼" adapter