Everything You Love About the RG Lineup!Ibanez's Limited Edition RG1XXV 25th anniversary solidbody electric guitar packs everything you love about the RG series into a single amazing instrument. Ever since the '80s, RGs have been the choice for shredders everywhere, and the RG1XXV is no exception. One of the things the RG is known for is its epically fast neck, which is why Ibanez gave the RG1XXV one of their acclaimed 5-piece maple and walnut Wizard Premium necks. Your fingers will absolutely dance across the RG1XXV's smooth bound rosewood fretboard, as you pull off red-hot solos and runs. To turn the RG1XXV into a killer tone machine, Ibanez gave it three super-agressive DiMarzio pickups. This H/S/H pickup set lets you sculpt your sound to perfection, bringing out the natural snap and spank of the RG1XXV's lightweight basswood body.
Speaking of spank, you're going to love the lighting-fast response of the RG1XXV's Edge Zero II knife-edge tremolo bridge. It features Ibanez's Zero Point System and stud lock function, which lets you pull off serious bends that snap and flutter back into place. It also lets the RG1XXV keep incredibly solid tuning, just what you need when for extended shows and playing sessions. If you want amazing tone that's only rivaled by rock-solid performance, then you need to order your Limited Edition Ibanez RG1XXV 25th anniversary solidbody electric guitar from GearNuts.com while they're still around.
Ibanez Limited Edition 25th Anniversary RG1XXV Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- A high-performance rock and metal guitar that's a shredder's dream-come-true
- Limited Edition RG model loaded with a "best of" collection of classic RG features
- Light and responsive basswood body adds snap to your sound
- H/S/H trio of custom DiMarzio IBZ pickups give you a huge range of tone
- Super-fast 5-piece maple and walnut Wizard Premium neck is a pleasure to play
- Edge Zero II termolo bridge with Zero Point System and stud lock function provides quick response and stable tuning