Conjure Up Killer Guitar Tracks!
Rob Papen is at it again with RG, a groove plug-in that offers far more functionality than simply being a virtual rhythm guitarist. The built-in sequencer lets you conjure classic rhythm guitar grooves, but Rob Papen adds some synthesizer features and effects to add a fresh approach to your created guitar grooves. Included in the synth section of RG is a classic analog modeled synthesizer filter, LFO, envelopes and modulation section, plus a comprehensive effects processor. Add realistic rhythm guitar tones to any track with Rob Papen's RG!
Rob Papen RG Features:
- Electric guitar type Fender Stratocaster - Down Stroke, Up Stroke, Ghost Stroke and Glide stroke.
- Steel 16th type for Steelstrings 16th note grooves - Down Stroke, Up Stroke and Ghost Stroke.
- Build in Filter LFO with various waveforms, modulation amount control and tempo sync option with speed settings between 16/1 and 1/32t
- VST2.4, AU and RTAS plug-in synthesizer for PC (Xp/Vista 32/Vista 64) and Mac OS-X 10.4 > (IntelMac)
- Built-in Filter Envelope with Attack, Decay, Sustain, Fade and Release
- Pitch bend with separate settings for up and down pitch-bends
- Pre-filtering distortion
- Analog modeled stereo Multimode Filter
- Tempo sync-able global Pitch LFO
- LFO free or mono mode options.
- Built-in Effects
- Steel 8th type for Streelstrings 8th note grooves - Down Stroke, Up Stroke and Extra Stroke (hand mute on strings)
- Envelope, Velocity, Modulation Wheel and LFO
|Rob Papen RG Specs:
|Supported Computer Format
|Supported Plug-In Formats
||RTAS, VST, AU
|Hardware Requirements - Mac
||Intel or PPC 1.5 GHz or faster, 1GB RAM
|Hardware Requirements - PC
||Pentium 4 or faster, 1GB RAM
|OS Requirements - Mac
||Mac OS X 10.4 or later
|OS Requirements - PC
||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7