When Punks Play AcousticWhat kind of acoustic does a punk use? Quite possibly the Fender Ron Emory "Loyalty" Parlor acoustic guitar. Designed with longtime T.S.O.L. guitarist Ron Emory, the "Loyalty" Parlor is the perfect blend of old-school acoustic flare and SoCal-punk sensibility. The laminated ash top, back,and sides are extremely durable and deliver great acoustic tone. A slightly shorter nut width and soft-V shape make the full-scale maple neck comfortable and easy to play. The parlor size is ideal for smaller players and beginners - you won't feel like you're hugging a giant guitar when you play, but your fretting hand will have the same experience as you would with a full-size guitar. The Fender Ron Emory "Loyalty" Parlor offers a comfortable body size and a cool SoCal-punk vibe.
Fender Ron Emory "Loyalty" Parlor Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Designed in conjunction with SoCal punk legend Ron Emory of T.S.O.L.
- Small-body acoustic guitar that's perfect for all types of players
- Color: Butterscotch stain
- 25.3"-scale neck sports a comfortable soft-V shape
- The compact parlor size is perfect for traveling
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.