A Digital Stage Piano Like No Other!
Looking for an amazing stage piano that won't force you to mortgage your home? It's here! The Roland RD-700NX hooks you up with the most realistic sound, feel, and playing character of any digital stage piano in its class... and MAN DOES THIS THING HAVE CLASS! Not only does the RD-700NX looks sexy, it sounds out of this world. Using Roland's cutting-edge SuperNATURAL engine, the RD-700NX produces acoustic grands and electric pianos with the kind of realism that makes you doubt your eyes. That's not all - you're fingers won't believe it either. Roland's PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement is simply incredible. It feels like real ivory, down to the way the keys grip on the pads of your fingers. Add to that a whole list of amazing new features, including Sound Focus (which makes even lightly played notes ring out, without nasty compression) and One-Touch control, which lets you instantly recall your favorite sounds. Treat yourself to a stage piano you'll love for years and years to come. Order your Roland RD-700NX today!
Roland RD-700NX 88-key Stage Piano Features at a Glance:
- 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano
- PHA III "Ivory Feel" weighted keyboard with Escapement
- 3 SuperNATURAL grand-piano types with 30 variations
- 10 SuperNATURAL electric piano types with 15 variations
- Innovative Sound Focus feature ensures that every note will be heard in the mix, even subtle pianissimo passages, without compressing or coloring the sound
- Instant access to standard piano and EP sounds via One Touch Piano buttons
- 242 Normal tones
- 10 Tonewheel organ tones
- 256 General MIDI 2 tones
- 5 Rhythm sets
- 9 General MIDI sets
- Extensive multi-effects processing options
- Storage for 100 Live Sets (combinations of layers, zones, effects, and various tone parameters)
- MIDI I/O/T, 1/4" TRS, XLR, USB, 1/4" headphone out
- Weight: 55 lbs.
Dimensions: 56-7/8" x 14-13/16" x 5-7/8"
|Roland RD-700NX Specs:
|Number of Keys
|Type of Keys
||Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
|Number of Pedals
|Number of Speakers
|Number of Audio Inputs
|Audio Input Types
||No Audio Inputs
|Number of Audio Outputs
|Audio Output Types
||2 x XLR, 2 x TS, 1 x TRS (Headphone)
||In, 3 x Out, and USB
||Damper, Control FC1, Control FC2