Get Up Close and Personal with Your Ribbon Mic!
With the AEA R92 you can get the great sound of a classic ribbon microphone, designed for close miking of your favorite sound sources. With it's proximity effect rejection, and amazing wind blast protection, it is a perfect choice for close miking your favorite guitar amplifier, percussion, vocals, and much more! You also the the same Big Ribbon technology found in AEA's other microphones to give the R92 an extremely high max SPL, and expanded low end frequencies. And it carries differently tuned front and rear lobes for a more clear and present sound form the front, or more of the classic ribbon high-end roll off with the rear. This all goes into making the AEA R92 one flexible ribbon microphone!
AEA R92 Ribbon Microphone Features:
- Large Ribbon Geometry transducer
- Solid bass and smooth treble response
- Fast, accurate transient reproduction
- Low self noise and high SPL capability
- Excellent off-axis frequency response
- Wide-band response from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Distinct character of front and rear lobes
|AEA R92 Specs:
||1.8-micron Aluminum (4.7mm x 59.7mm)