Four World-class Pianos!This item requires an iLok.
The East West Quantum Leap Pianos collection includes highly-detailed virtual versions of four amazing pianos, with features such as multiple microphone positions, lid position simulation, dozens of velocities per note, and pedal resonances. Included in the Quantum Leap Pianos are the Bechstein D-280 concert grand, Steinway D concert grand, Bosendorfer 290 concert grand, and Yamaha C7 grand. With 150GB of content and an amazing attention to detail, the East West Quantum Leap Pianos collection puts over a half a million dollars' worth of pianos at your disposal.
East West Quantum Leap Pianos Virtual Instrument Collection Features:
- 3 microphone positions included per piano for max flexibility
- Lid position simulation
- Detailed samples of Bechstein D-280, Steinway D, Bosendorfer 290, and Yamah C7 pianos
- Pedal resonance recorded for every note at multiple velocities, plus with the soft pedal down
- True multi-velocity soft pedal samples with and without sustain pedal
- Articulations on each piano include pedal resonance, staccato, soft pedal, sustain, and repetitions
- Proprietary resonance captured on the Bosendorfer
- Articulation matrix for quick and straightforward loading
- Recorded with classic Neumann microphones, Meitner AD converters and a classic 8078 Neve console
- More than 260GB of content at 24-bit/44.1kHz
- 16 velocity staccato on every piano
- Microphone position mixing in software
- 10-16 velocities per note (and again in soft pedal, sustain pedal, and soft sustain)