Amazing Video Meets Super-flexible Stereo Recording!
Speaking of great results, did you know that Zoom is actually known for the incredible microphones they build into their portable recording devices? It's true. And with the Q2HD, Zoom's adopted the top-notch mid-side condenser mic configuration from their H2n handy audio recorder. Not to get super-technical about it, but the awesome part of mid-side recording is that you can continue to adjust the stereo spread well ofter you've recorded, giving you the ability to dial in the right stereo image for whatever video you've captured. Together, the amazing audio quality, video definition, and ease of use make the Q2HD handy recorder the obvious choice for anyone looking for an easy way to gather internet-ready media for any reason. Find out all the cool ways you can make your life better with a Zoom Q2HD handy video recorder from GearNuts.com.
Zoom Q2HD Handy Video Recorder Features at a Glance:
- The perfect way to capture high-definition video and audio anywhere
- Record up to 1080p, 30fps (or up to 720p, 60fps) HD-quality video in MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (MOV) format
- Supports recording in standard definition WVGA format at up to 60fps as well
- 2GB SD card included with support for up to 64GB SDXC card media for hours of continuous recording
- Large 2" 320 x 240 color display makes monitoring and reviewing video easy
- Onboard mid-side microphone system lets you record super-realistic stereo audio in up to 24-bit/96kHz linear PCM WAV format or 320kbps AAC
- Mid-side stereo audio allows you to adjust the stereo spread of your audio after you've recorded
- Built-in speaker and tripod mount make setup convenient
- Onboard highpass filter prevents low-end rumble from ruining your audio
- Mini-HDMI (Type C) and 1/8" stereo Line/Phones connectors let you hook up your Q2HD to many standard televisions or video equipment
- Auto Gain keep your levels continually in check to prevent clipping
- Powered by two standard AA batteries, AC adapter (not included), or USB bus
- Includes HandyShare editing and YouTube uploader software, Apple Quicktime, 2GB SD card, two AA batteries