Puig's Personal PulTec EQ!What's so cool about the Waves PuigTec EQP-1A plug-in processor? It's simple. Every once in a while, the music industry sees some special piece of equipment define the sound of a famous studio or engineer, such as the console at Abbey Road. That's because all analog gear is a little different, and the older the gear is, the bigger the differences between one unit and the next can be. Jack Joseph Puig's hand-made PulTec EQP-1A tube equalizer is one of those special pieces of equipment. In fact, it's such a great sounding equalizer that Waves decided to model it down to the finest detail when they created the PuigTec EQP-1A plug-in.
True, the PuigTec EQP-1A is a model of a PulTec EQP-1A. Like all PulTec EQP-1As, Puig's features overlapping frequency bands, which let you boost and cut the same frequencies to create cool resonance shelves which add definition to your tracks. But the unique sound of this EQ has made it a favorite of award-winning record producer Jack Joseph Puig (Weezer, U2, the Black Crowes, and many others). With PuigTec EQP-1A you get that exact same sound, right in your DAW. Can you handle an EQ that sounds this good? Get your copy of Waves' PuigTec EQP-1A from GearNuts.com right now and find out!
Waves PuigTec EQP-1A Equalizer Plug-in Processor Features at a Glance:
- Inject your DAW with the sound of an amazing vintage equalizer
- A spot-on model of Jack Joseph Puig's (The Rolling Stones, Black Eyed Peas, No Doubt, John Mayer, etc.) personal, hand-built PulTec EQP-1A EQ
- Comes with tons of great presets crafted by Jack Joseph Puig himself
- PulTec style frequency bands let you boost and cut overlapping frequency bands for a unique resonant shelving effect
- Includes both mono and stereo plug-in components
- Supports RTAS, VST, and AU plug-in formats at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution (Mac and PC)