Podcasts Don't Have to Sound Bad!As its name suggests, the RODE Procaster microphone was specifically designed for recording and brodcast jobs where wide frequency response and low distortion are demanded. It's an analog, pro version of the RODE Podcaster with an XLR conector.
RODE Procaster Microphone at a Glance:
- Quality microphone based on Broadcaster design
- Tailored-for-voice frequency response with high-pass filter
Quality microphone based on Broadcaster design
The RODE Procaster is based on their popular Broadcaster microphone - winner of the Radio World/US National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) "What's Cool" award. The Broadcaster has become an industry standard when studio sound quality is required for on-air jobs.
Tailored-for-voice frequency response plus high-pass filter
The Procaster offers an end-address configuration, the clarity of RODE's tailored-for-voice frequency response and, naturally, completely low self noise. The microphone offers a selectable high-pass filter.
RODE Procaster Microphone Features:
- Dynamic microphone with XLR connection
- Ultra-low noise
- Cardioid polar pattern with high 180-degree rejection
- Voice tailored low-cut filter
- Internal pop filter
- Rugged stainless steel body