Whoever Said Killer Tube Pres Had to Cost a Fortune?!If you either don't have money to blow on a pair of those ultra-fancy big-name tube preamps or you don't feel the need to pay for a name stenciled on your gear just so you can impress your clients, then you've got to check out the ART Pro MPA-II. This 2-channel beauty's got all of what most of those big-name tube pre have except for one thing - the inflated price tag. We're talking variable input impedance, mid/side processing, highpass filters, stereo linking, and more juicy tube tone than you can shake a multi-platinum record at.
Don't think of the Pro MPA-II as a 2-channel preamp though, think of it as a major upgrade for your mic locker. Seriously, this monster can turn your budget mics into solid gold sound magnets. And even if you've got some high-end mics, the MPA-II will make them sound even better. It's even got enough juice to push low-output ribbons as hard as you need to. And combination VU and LED meters let you keep an eye on the volume. Don't let the nay-saying idiots who troll the forums fake you out - you absolutely can get more than what you pay for if you know what gear to get - just pick up a Pro MPA-II today and you'll discover that for yourself.
ART Pro MPA-II 2-channel Tube Microphone Preamplifier Features at a Glance:
- Variable Input Impedance For Flexible Microphone Voicing (150 Ohms-2400 Ohms)
- Selectable Plate Voltage
- Large VU Meters
- Backlit Function Switches
- Discrete Class A Input Microphone Preamplifier
- Low Noise at Lower Gain Settings
- Extremely Low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Wide Frequency Response
- Additional Front-mounted Instrument Input Jack
- Supports Mid/Side Miking Technique
- Operates at +4dbm/-10dbv Output
- Selectable Stereo/Dual Operation of Output Controls
- Automatic Instrument Input Selection