The Key to Great Acoustic Tone on Stage!The Fishman Pro-EQ Platinum is the missing link between how your acoustic guitar sounds in your head and the way it sounds over the PA. Let's face it, when you're just playing for yourself, you tone matters a whole lot less than when you've got to balance your guitar sound against your voice or the rest of your band. The Fishman Pro-EQ Platinum makes dialing in that balance completely painless. First off, it's an excellent instrument-level preamp (modeled after the Prefix Plus onboard pre), designed specifically for acoustic guitar pickups - which is a pretty big deal, actually.
Next, there's a feedback fighting circuit and an amazing 4-band "constant Q" filter-based EQ that gives you major tone-shaping control. The Pro-EQ Platinum's smooth acoustic compression circuit rounds out your sound naturally and evenly, polishing your sound, not crushing your dynamics. And, like any good DI, the Pro-EQ Platinum gives you both XLR and 1/4" outputs. The bottom line is that the Pro-EQ Platinum by Fishman gives you powerful control over your sound without taking anything away from your performance. It's that simple!
Fishman Pro-EQ Platinum Preamp/EQ/DI Features:
- Input gain and master volume controls
- Feedback-fighting phase switch and notch filter
- XLR DI (with ground lift and pre/post switches) for pro sound and recording
- Exclusive voltage doubler circuit for more clarity and greater dynamics
- Easy-access battery compartment
- Tuner/send output
- Rugged injection-molded case
- 3-way power from 9V battery, 48V phantom or AC adapter
- 4-band acoustic EQ with sweepable mid-range
- Smooth acoustic compression function