Legendary SSL Quality!SSL Pro-Convert is a translation application designed to facilitate moving projects between DAW environments. Never before has it been so really simple to move between your favorite DAWs! Record in Cubase then mix in Pro Tools, Pro-Convert already supports many of the most commonly used software formats and SSL is deeply committed to leveling the DAW playing field by updating, maintaining, and developing the application. A must-have for music, broadcast, and post production professionals world-wide, Pro-Convert enables and streamlines inter-DAW workflow.
Solid State Logic Pro-Convert at a Glance:
- Handles common file formats
- Committed to growth
Handles common file formats
SSL Pro-Convert can convert session files from over 40 different jobs, such as: Pro Tools, Cubase/Nuendo, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Open TL, and much more.
Commited to growth
SSL acquired Cui Bono Soft, the original developer of Cui Bono's V4.0, an older incarnation of Pro-Convert. Believing in the Cui Bono vision of leveling the DAW playing field and making music-making easier, SSL is adamant about building the application and adding compatibility as new programs come out.
- Streamlines inter-DAW project transfer
- Converts to and from Pro Tools 7.x
- Pan and Volume automation curve conversion
- Compatible with over 40 different applications
- Audio Tool converts audio file types, sample frequency, bit depth, and frame rate
- Supports Microsoft Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, NT 4.0 SP5, Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista (32-Bit)
- Operates via Boot Camp, Parallels, or Fusion on Intel Macs