Killer Channel Strip for an Amazing Low Price!Looking for a great-sounding channel strip that won't drain your bank account? Check out ART's Pro Channel II! The Pro Channel II does it all. It's got a warm and silky tube microphone preamplifier, an old-school opto compressor, and a totally tweakable console-style semi-parametric equalizer. Thanks to its variable-impedance mic pre input and +20dB gain-boost switch, the Pro Channel II works wonders with any kind of microphone - even ribbons! Plus there's a highpass filter so you can cut out low-frequency noise, and phantom power for your condenser mics. What's more, the Pro Channel II is an amazing instrument processor. In fact, when you plug in your guitar or bass, the Pro Channel instantly shuts off the mic pre, letting you process your sound, without adding extra color.
Speaking of processing, check out the amazing processors onboard the Pro Channel II. First, there's the opto compressor. This bad boy's based on the legendary optical compressors of the '60s and '70s - the perfect kind of compresser for smoothing out your vocals. But the compressor in the Pro Channel II is more versatile than those old compressors, giving you a complete set of controls, including a variable ratio, threshold, attack time, and release time. That means you can also use the Pro Channel II to shape the dynamics of your bass guitar, add punch to your kick, limit your stems, and in a million other useful ways.
Once you've added the perfect touch of compression, it's on to the Pro Channel II's equalizer section. This EQ is exactly what you'd expect to find on a full-fledged mixing console - you know, like the ones you see in major recording studios... the ones that cost about a bajillion dollars. This equalizer's got both a high- and low-frequency shelving band, plus a couple of midrange controls with fully adjustable frequency bands, variable Qs, and more.
And check this out. ART really wanted to make it easy to integrate your outboard gear into the Pro Channel II, so they gave it two insert points, one before the compressor and one before the EQ. But that's not all. They also gave it both a balanced XLR output and an unbalanced 1/4" output, so you can hook it up to your audio interface, mixer, guitar amplifier - you name it! Whatever you use your Pro Channel II for, you're going to be glad you picked one up. And at this price, it's a deal that's simply too good to pass up. Order you ART Pro Channel from GearNuts.com today!
ART Pro Channel II Channel Strip Features:
- This highly versatile channel strip lets you get excellent sound out of a wide range of sources
- One of the most affordable complete channel strips available
- Tube microphone preamplifier gives you transparent sound with the perfect touch of warmth
- Variable impedance input lets you get the most out of any microphone
- Hi-Z instrument input bypasses the mic pre, letting you process guitar and bass directly, without extra coloration
- Onboard opto compressor provides ultra-smooth dynamics processing
- A full set of compression controls lets you shape transients and take hold of your dynamics
- Console-style equalizer lets you tweak your tone to perfection
- Pre-compressor and pre-equalizer insert points make integrating you outboard gear easy
- Analog VU meter and LED level displays let you keep an eye on your volume and gain reduction
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs let you connect the Pro Channel II to virtually any interface, mixer, or amplifier