Total Recording Convenience!Do you like convenient things like remote car keys or being able to check your email from your phone? Why should the mic you use to create music or podcasts be any different? The ProCast SST from Miktek gives you this level of convenience by combining a studio condenser with a radio boom, broadcast mixer, and pro-quality USB audio interface. First things first, the ProCast SST is an awesome mic built specifically to provide you with even and accurate sound. It's excellent for voiceover work and vocals, but you can also use it for acoustic instruments and much more. This mic capsule is built into an internally shock-mounted housing that's affixed to a radio boom, which means you can grab and reposition your ProCast SST without giving it a second thought.
Instead of an ordinary weighted base, Miktek anchored the ProCast SST's boom in a 2-channel broadcast mixer and 24-bit USB audio interface. Each channel offers microphone and line/instrument input, a real input fader, dedicated mute button, and switchable +48V phantom power. In other words, you can plug in your guitar and use the ProCast SST to record yourself playing and singing at once. There are even two headphone jacks with independent volume controls, so collaborative work is easy. Get the picture? You really couldn't ask for a more convenient desktop mic than the ProCast SST - order yours from GearNuts.com today!
Miktek ProCast SST Broadcast-style Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- An ideal all-in-one recording rig for podcasting and desktop recording
- Complete system combines an internally shock-mounted condenser microphone with a radio boom, broadcast mixer, and 2-channel USB audio interface
- Integrated cardioid condenser microphone is perfect for vocals, speech, acoustic instruments, and much more
- Heavy-duty desktop stand doubles as a complete broadcast mixer and 24-bit USB interface
- Two channel inputs with selectable mini XLR or 1/4" input for line- and instrument-level signal
- Each channel features an input trim fader, an easy-access mute switch, and switchable +48V phantom power
- Adjustable input/playback blending provides simple latency-free monitoring
- Two 1/8" headphone outputs with individual level controls provides easy monitoring for you and a collaborator
- Input signal level LED monitoring and input mono channel summing provide added conveniences
- Mini XLR to XLR and USB cables included
- Compatible with your iPad via the Apple Camera Connection Kit