Monster Keeps Your Voltage Stable! You Need This!Voltage sags (below the standard RMS value of 120 volts) are often caused by power-hungry appliances that draw more power (over 1800 watts) than your studio was designed to support. This can have a direct effect on pro studio parts, including amps which require high power levels to operate at optimum performance level.
As a result, sound can lose tone and clarity. Amps change gain structure which results in easy-to-hear distortions. They also won't deliver peak power, dropping from 100 watts to as low as 60 watts. Your pro gear is totally power hungry, too, often drawing twice as much power as a computer and other high analog parts combined. This causes even more voltage sags and ultimately, compromised studio gear performance.
With the AVS 2000 PRO, all your high power devices will maintain the stability needed to deliver peak power and performance. You'll enjoy the smoothest, most natural sound and tone. And thanks to AVS 2000 PRO's sequential turn-on feature, your high power loads can operate at peak performance without causing unnecessary electrical stress that can often pop a circuit breaker or damage your parts.
Monster Power Pro AVS 2000:
- Works with 3 to 30 volt DC turn-on capacity for remote operation and custom installations.
- Color-coded high current outlets - 4 programmable, sequentially switched, and 2 unswitched.
- 19" w X 15.75" d X 7" h (without rear-mounting brackets) - 64 lbs.
- Component-width chassis with built-in rack mounts and handles.
- Automatically protects connected toys in the event of extended over-voltage.
- Three easy-to-read digital meters for simultaneous monitoring of incoming voltage, amperage draw, and voltage correction.
- Visual indicators for ground, line, neutral, surge protection, normal/abnormal voltage, and switched outlet statuses.
- Heavy duty, extra-long high current 8 ft. Monster PowerLineTM 300 cord for optimum power delivery.
- Offers consistent 120V out when AC input fluctuates from 80-140V.
- 24k gold plated contacts on grounded plug for max conductivity.