This out-of-sight Boundary Mic Sounds - Yep - Outtasite!
What makes Audio-Technica's PRO44 boundary mic so cool? For starters, it looks like a cross between a stealth fighter, a stingray, and Darth Vader. Secondly, it makes low-profile miking easy. When you need to capture great sound from the stage or the room and can't afford to have a bunch of distracting mic stands set up, you need the PRO44. It's easy to position and tough enough to take day-in, day-out abuse. This mic's rubber bottom mat helps to keep surface rumble to a minimum. The PRO44 comes complete with a 25' cable. Audio-Technica PRO44 Unidirectional Boundary Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Low profile for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Rugged design and construction
- 25' detachable cable (TA3F to XLRM-type)
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -25dB (56.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 114dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (typical): 86dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9-52V, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
|Audio-Technica PRO44 Specs:
||114dB SPL (1kHz at 1% THD)
|Signal to Noise Ratio
||66dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
|Low Cut Filter
||3-pin Mini XLR
||25' TA3F to XLRM Cable Included