Affordable Condenser for Your Studio/Stage Needs!Here's a versatile mic! The Audio-Technica Pro 37 has developed a reputation as being one of those "do it all" mics, both in the studio and onstage. Grab a pair of them and you've got practically all your miking needs knocked out. It's a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid pickup pattern... acoustic guitars and overhead drums are some of its favorite sources to capture. But you'll also love this microphone on other off-the-beaten-path instruments, say violin, upright bass... whatever you come across.
If you're wanting a microphone that can give you surprising performance, without the sticker shock, the Audio-Technica Pro 37 is a worthy contender.
Audio-Techica Pro 37 Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Professional performance for studio recording and live sound reinforcement
- Ideal for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Low-profile design for optimal mic placement
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes AT8405a stand clamp, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, windscreen and protective pouch