Proof That Making Pro Notation Can Be Affordable!Writing out sheet music sheet music by hand is dead, and using professional music notation software is the way to go. Seriously. Just think about all the time you'll save by being able to enter notes by playing a MIDI keyboard controller in time with a metronome and watching your music just appear on the screen! Imagine being able to HEAR your music played back to you as you write it, by the actual instruments you want to play each part — no more boring one-line parts on the piano or guitar as you figure something out. With Finale PrintMusic 2011 it's all possible, and it's more affordable than ever to do.
Finale PrintMusic 2011 music notation software gets you into the world of Finale - one of the leading music notation programs - so you can open and work on scores that other Finale users have made. Offering just the right set of tools for the composers with down-to-the-basics needs, Finale PrintMusic 2011 takes the pain out of writing sheet music. And you'll find that you're even more creative once you get used to how fast and easy creating can be. Just enter in notes on a computer keyboard or a MIDI controller. Once they're in there, you can adjust the dynamics, tweak your arrangement so its sounds great, and more - and you've got the benefit of a built-in 128-sound band. Want to hear specific sounds in more detail? No problem. Finale PrintMusic - works with popular VST/AU instrument and effects libraries, so you can customize the soundset to exactly the type of work you do. And if you're new to composing music, you'll really dig the Band-in-a-Box Auto-Harmonizing feature that can help you turn your melodies into full-on harmony-rich productions.
All in all, Finale PrintMusic 2011 lets you create up to 24 staves, with an unlimited number of lyric verses. You've got the ability to add dynamics, chord symbols, and even guitar fretboards and tablature. And sharing your music has never been so easy, thanks to the free, downloadable Finale Reader.
Best of all, PrintMusic 2011 has a bunch of improvements and new features. Yep, the price is still incredibly low, but the good stuff just keeps coming. You get improved lyric entry and spacing and an easier staff layout, so your scores will be clearer and more legible. New fonts too! You also get improved pickup measures. Can't be that. Hey, educators: you'll love the music education worksheets that now come with PrintMusic 2011. And, it's easier than ever to get started, thanks to the updated quick reference guide. PrintMusic 2011 is better than ever!
Finale PrintMusic 2011 New Features:
- Improved lyric entry and spacing
- Easier staff layout
- New fonts
- Music education worksheets
- Improved pickup measures
- Updated quick reference guide inside
Finale PrintMusic 2011 Features at a Glance:
- Streamlined Workflow for creation, entry, moving, and editing of dynamics, tempo indications, and other text and markings
- Drag and Drop Expressions
- Automatic rehearsal marks with instant updating
- Improved chord input
- VST/AU instrument and effects support
- Import/export JPEGs
- Superior Scanning with SmartScore Lite, including triplet recognition and better results when scanning polyphonic music
- Easier Expression Editing - quickly change dynamics, tempo markings, and other expressions while retaining positioning
- Enter notes with computer keyboard, MIDI keyboard, or by playing wind instrument
- Create MP3, WAV, or AIFF files
- Export MIDI or MusicXML files
- Quickly and easily manipulate your score