Why Pay More for Disc Publishing?!Seriously, if you had to dig out a pool, would you use a shovel or a backhoe? So why waste time and money on an inefficient disc printing method - get a Microboards Print Factory Pro and get the job done right. The Print Factory Pro uses the best of HP's inkjet printing technilogy to give you the lowest cost printing per disc possible. How does it work? Simple. The Print Factory Pro uses separate cyan, magenta, yellow, and black cartridges, just like the printers used by major production houses. That means you waste virtually no ink at all. And that, in turn, brings your total cost per disc down to about 11-18 cents per disc. Do the math: if you're spending about 50 cents per disc right now (a good average), and printing about 250 discs per hour, the Print Factory Pro will save you around $350 a month, or $4,550 a year. In other words, the Print Factory Pro more than pays for itself in six months.
And the Print Factory Pro makes label design and printing easy. Just load up the included software, and you're all set. Not only is this software totally Mac and PC compatible, but it'll also integrate with Photoshop or other popular design software. Once you're ready to print, just toss on a spindle of discs (up to 100), hit go, and take a break. There's no need to hover over the machine, the Print Factory Pro's good all on its own. In about half an hour, your discs will be ready, and it's on to the next job.
Microboards Print Factory Pro CD/DVD Printer Features at a Glance:
- Capacity: 100 discs
- Typical hourly throughput: 250+ discs
- Ink cartridges: 4 cartridges (C, M, Y, K)
- Printing technology: HP thermal inkjet
- Discs per cartridge set: 850-1,500
- Cost per disc: Approximately 11-18 cents (full-color, full coverage)
- Print resolution: 4,800 dpi
- Label design software: SureThing (PC)
- Compatible operating systems: Windows XP SP2 (32-bit only) Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) Mac 10.4.7, 10.5 or 10.6
- Minimum processor: P4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Minimum RAM: 512MB required, 1GB recommended
- Hard drive requirements: 7,200 RPM IDE or SATA
- Connectivity: USB 2.0