Hands-on String Protection That Works!Hate playing with coated strings? Don't feel like changing your strings all of the time? Here's what you need: Graph Tech's Chops PrePlay topical acid neutralizer. How does it work? It's simple - you just apply Chops PrePlay to your hands and fingers before you start playing. This amazing substance balances the pH of the oil on your hands, defusing the harmful effects of the acid within, without leaving behind a sticky or greasy residue on your fingers. Apply it every time you play, and you'll be blown away by how much longer your guitar strings will sound and feel fresh when they're protected by Graph Tech's Chops PrePlay.
Graph Tech Chops PrePlay Acid-neutralizing Hand/Finger Treatment Features at a Glance:
- An easy way to extend the life of your guitar strings, no matter what kind of strings you use
- Balances the pH level of the oils on your hands, protecting your strings from acidic corrosion
- Keeps your strings sounding and feeling like new
- Fast absorbing formula leaves no greasy or sticky residue
- Smells fresh and clean, like citrus
- Approximately 200 x uses per bottle