Two Screens Are Better Than OneThe On-Stage Stands Dual-Screen Pop Blocker is an essential studio tool to help you record clean vocal tracks. Plosive sounds like as "p" and "b" create a sudden burst of air pressure that can result in nasty "pops" in your vocal recordings, possibly ruining what might have been the perfect performance. The Dual-Screen Pop Blocker takes a three-pronged approach to eliminating pops. The first screen diffuses the air burst. Then the open space between the screens disperses air pressure, Finally, the second screen diffuses the air once more - obliterating any last traces of the plosive. With its included 11.5" steel gooseneck, the Dual-Screen Pop Blocker attaches easily to any mic stand. Don't struggle unnecessarily with vocals - get the Dual-Screen Pop Blocker!
On-Stage Stands Dual-Screen Pop Blocker Features at a Glance:
- Economical solution to help get your best vocal recordings
- Dual mesh screens breaks up blasts of air without altering sound quality
- Easy to attach to any mic stand up to 7/8" diameter
- 6" metal bar maintains proper spacing from your microphone
- 11.5" steel gooseneck allows precise positioning