Tune Like You've Never Tuned Before!Wow, this tuner is awesome. Not kidding, it's going to save you major tuning time (aka, say adios to those boring in-between-songs tuning jams that you force your band and audience through as you check each and every string). With the TC Electronic PolyTune, tuning strings one-by-one is OUT and checking your tuning with just one strum is absolutely IN. Yep. All you have to do is strum your guitar once, and the PolyTune lets you know which strings are in tune and which strings aren't. When you pick just one string, the PolyTune works like a regular tuner. If you're not sensing the coolness of this, let's put it to you another way.
You're in the middle of a song. There's a part where the bass and drums keep doing their thing and the vocals stack over the top — you've got 10 seconds of down time, tops. Now instead of just dinking around there, you can step on the PolyTune (True Bypass, by the way). Just strum your strings once and you'll know whether you're totally cool or if that one pesky string has slipped out of tune again. Not a problem. You can quickly fix the string or two that's out of whack, and come right back in to nail your solo. No more starting with one E and working your way to the other... then going back to the first E and starting all over again just to make sure everything is still kosher. Strum, tune, rock. And that's that.
TC Electronic PolyTune Features at a Glance:
- Simply strum all of the strings on your guitar or bass to tune
- Tune faster and start playing
- Equally effective for guitar and bass
- Set to your reference pitch from 435Hz to 445Hz
- Allows dropped tunings from E-flat down to B with an accuracy of just ± 1 cent
- Two separate chromatic tuning modes: Needle mode and Stream mode
- Tuning Magnet slows down the needle close to the correct pitch
- MonoPoly recognizes if you play one or more strings and switches between polyphonic or monophonic tuning
- Stores your preferences even after being powered down
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the brightness of the LEDs