How'd They Get All Those Awesome Amps and FX in There?How do you get a 16 of the world's greatest guitar amplifiers fit on your desktop... and into your traveling recording rig? No, there's no such thing as a shrink ray (that we know of); it's Line 6's POD HD multi-effect amplifier emulator. And this baby ain't your daddy's amp modeler either. Check it out! The POD HD is over 10 times as intense as your typical modeler. That means these models sound, feel, play, and rock, just like real thing. Jam packed with 16 of the hottest amps and cabs, the POD HD will totally change the way you play and record!
Next, there's over 100 of the sweetest guitar effects you've ever heard. Ever. We're talking about distortion, 'verb, compression, and just about every kind of modulation effect you can think of. And the POD HD even includes a built-in tuner. That's very cool - and handy! This little guy comes equipped with analog and digital I/O, so it's perfect for desktop or mobile recording... best of all, you won't have to skimp on sound quality when you want to plug in; it's like having a massive truckload of the best amps and effects shrunk down into a little POD chassis. Plug in and behold!
Line 6 POD HD Guitar Amp Emulator and Effects Processor Features at a Glance:
- 16 Line 6 HD amp models (California cleans, classic crunch, vibey boutique warmth, modern high-gain, and more)
- 19 delays (including cool tube and solid-state tape echoes)
- 23 modulations (including both blackface-style opto and brownface bias-modulating tremolo, phasers, choruses, and pitch effects)
- 17 distortions (from classic stompbox distortion to vintage fuzz to thick metal chunk)
- 12 compressors and EQs (including stomp compressors and studio tube compression)
- 26 filters (including wahs and several exclusive custom filters)
- 12 reverbs (from surf-friendly springs to studio plates to cutting-edge digital room sounds)
- 512 user-write-able preset locations
- Built-in tuner with signal mute
- 1/4" input, XLR input, stereo balanced outs, headphone out, USB 2.0, S/PDIF, and FBV expression pedal control