Keep Those Wall Warts in Their Place!It seems like just about every home studio setup or live guitar rig suffers from wall wart syndrome: a cluster of power adapters, precariously perched on one or more power strips. It doesn't just look messy - imagine what would happen to your sound if any of these slip out of their socket. That's why you need the Furman Plug Lock. This super-secure outlet system features five outlets spaced widely enough for bulky transformer wall warts. Plus, its clamps firmly lock wall warts into place. A 15 amp rating and circuit breaker protection keeps your gear safe.
Furman Plug Lock Power Strip Features at a Glance:
- Has outlets spaced widely enough for five bulky transformer "wall warts"
- Has clamps to securely lock wall warts into place
- Can lock regular plugs as well as wall warts
- Mounts safely out of sight, in the back of your rack
- Heavy duty 5-foot, 14 AWG three-conductor cord
- 15 amp rating
- Circuit-breaker protected
- All steel construction
- 3-Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 12.6" x 2.3" x 2.5"