The Keyboard Stand Your Knees Won't Bump Into!
Why choose the Platform Keyboard Stand? It's seriously strong (supports 230 lbs.!), it folds flat so you can put it in the back seat of your car — and, maybe most importantly — it's one of the ONLY stands that you can use without banging your knees against it. That's right. If you play sitting down some or all of the time, you need somewhere comfortable to put your legs. X-style stands don't always cut it — and if you try to use a traditional set of expression pedals with them, forget about it! Only the On-Stage Stands Platform Keyboard Stand will do, giving you plenty of room to sit comfortably, stretch out your legs, and play with expression. You can even add a second tier to the On-Stage Stands Platform Keyboard Stand. Nice.On-Stage Stands Platform Keyboard Stand Features at a Glance:
- Heavy-duty platform keyboard stand
- Supports up to 230 lbs.
- Offers ample room underneath for your legs and pedals
- Folds flat for easy transport
- Welded and bolted design for ultra-stable support
- Telescoping platform adds versatility — adjusts from 29"-43.5"
- Adjusts from 29" high to 43.5" high
- Stand has a fixed depth of 12.5"
|On-Stage Stands KS7150 Platform Style Keyboard Stand Specs:
|Number of Tiers
||26 - 43"
||29 - 43.5"