This Tough Tuner Flat-out Performs!
This tuner loves to get stepped on! Loves it! You don't need a bunch of bells and whistles onstage when it comes to staying in tune. You need to see the note you're tuning, and see whether you're in tune or not. Period. Korg's road-tough pitchblack tuner gives you what you need, and it won't hog up space on your pedalboard. Now, pitchblack might be easy to read — on both dark and sun-blasted stages, but don't think it's a one-trick tuner. You can pick between four tuning modes to find the one that makes you shine brightest onstage. Plus, you get true-bypass switching, so you play in tune and
sound great!Korg pitchblack Chromatic Guitar Tuner Features at a Glance:
- 100 percent True Bypass output keeps your tone intact
- Four display modes: Strobe, Half Strobe, Meter, and Mirror
- Compact pedal sized guitar/bass tuner
- Large bright LED meters clearly show any tuning discrepancy.
- A broad detection range from E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz).
- Calibration is adjustable from 436-445Hz.
- 9 VDC output jack for cascading the power to other pedals.
- Sleek, black and tough aluminum die-cast body
|Korg Pitchblack Tuner Pedal - Black Chrome Specs:
||A4 = 436Hz-445Hz
||E0 to C8
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 1/4"