Pitch and Time Correction Like No Other!
Serato Pitch 'n Time offers time compression and expansion from a ratio of 1/8 speed through to 8 x speed independent of pitch, and pitch shifting of up to 36 semitones independent of tempo.
The time-stretching and pitch-shifting functions each have three interchangeable panels, ranging from brain-dead simple fixed ratios to complex tempo and pitch alterations that vary over time. You can even warp the timing of your samples just by placing markers and moving them around.
The tempo and pitch panels can be mixed and matched to match your application, with genuine time previewing.
Serato Pitch 'n Time Features:
- Process Dolby matrix encoded tracks without losing surround information
- Waveform Overview - means you can actually see the effects of your tempo map as it is applied straight to the
- Preview changes in genuine time
- One-of-a-kind patented time compression/expansion and pitch-shifting algorithm
- Variable Tempo Mapping - offers the power to make variable tempo maps over the length of your sample
- Perfect Pro-Tools integration using the Pro-tools time trimmer tool
- No loss of timing accuracy
- Multi-Channel Mode - lets you process up to 48 tracks together, maintaining their phase coherency
- Modify tempo from 1/8th to 8 x of original and at once pitch shift by ±36 semitones
- Time stretch by tempo change, length change, target length, or target BPM
- Select pitch shift by frequency change or semitone shift
- Time-Morph - allows you adjust the timing of events and warp the length of individual notes
- Variable Pitch Mapping - lets you pitch-correct individual notes and remove or make pitch slides
- Unrivalled and unprecedented processing quality
- Varispeed mode - for creating old school speed changes
- Process stereo tracks without phasing