White LTD Edition Slim Phatty!Phatty-style sound for under a grand!? These guys have gotta be crazier than us, right? Could be, but that doesn't change the fact that the Moog Slim Phatty LTD gives you the awesome analog sound we've come to know and love from the Little Phatty for an unbelievable price. What's more, this... um, littler Phatty is even more portable than ever. All you need is one of these and a compact MIDI controller, and you've got over-the-top analog sound anywhere you want it. Plus, there's a rack mount kit available, so you can stick it in your rig, or you can add on a pair of wood panels for some old-school Moog class. The sky's the limit.
Let's make this simple.... The Moog Slim Phatty LTD sounds like the Little Phatty because it's built on the Little Phatty's architecture. A pair of 100% Moog oscillators, an arpeggiator, two ADSR envelope generators, and tons of modulation toys let you whip up awesome sounds. Don't believe it? Just bust out one of the 100 all-new presets and sink your teeth into the analog goodness. Shiny pads, ultra-fat basses, electrifying leads - this baby does it all! Plus, the Slim Phatty's got CV ins, so you can slap one in your Little Phatty rig or Minimoog Voyager setup and rock the synth you love even harder. Whatever you do with your Moog Slim Phatty, you'll do it with style! And speaking of style - this is a limited edition - in white - so you'll want to grab the Moog Slim Phatty LTD while it's still available.
Moog Slim Phatty LTD Analog Synthesizer Module Features at a Glance:
- Moog's most portable and affordable analog synth to date
- Based on the architecture of the world-famous Moog Little Phatty
- Two analog oscillators, one arpeggiator, two ADSR envelope generators,
- Four waveform LFO (MIDI clock sync and tap tempo compatible)
- 1 x 2 Mod Buss with 8 possible modulation sources and 4 possible destinations
- 24db/Oct Moog Ladder filter with Filter Overload control and single output VCA
- 100 presets (all-new sound bank)
- One 1/4" external audio input, one x 1/4" audio output (mono), one headphone out
- MIDI In, Out, and Thru; MIDI over USB
- 1/4" CV ins for Filter, Volume and Pitch (1v/oct.) as well as Gate in
- Output on/off and Master Volume
- Universal internal power supply