The Perfect 10-band EQ for Guitar!Looking for an EQ pedal that will let you sculpt your sound to perfection but won't taint your tone? Check out the Perfect Ten graphic equalizer pedal from Whirlwind. Made for guitar but solid on anything from keyboards to DJ gear, the Whirlwind Perfect Ten EQ lives up to the intense quality demands of any self-respecting piece of studio gear, yet is tough enough to take stomp after stomp, gig after gig, tour after tour. And when you know a little something about the Perfect Ten, it's easy to see why this is such a superior processor pedal.
For starters, the Perfect Ten was designed by Tony Gambacurta. You may not know Mr. Gambacurta, but over the past 35 or so years at Dunlop's MXR division, ART, and now Whirlwind, he's become something of a legend of EQ design. Part of what he brought to the Perfect Ten is a rock-solid constant Q circuit design. Unlike older gyrator EQ designs, constant Q graphic equalizers maintain the same bandwidth per channel, no matter how much you boost or cut them. That allows you to make dramatic yet surgically precise tweaks to your tone with the Whirlwind Perfect Ten graphic equalizer pedal.
Whirlwind Perfect Ten Guitar Graphic Equalizer Stompbox Processor Features at a Glance:
- An ideal way to take absolute control of your guitar tone
- Studio-quality 10-band equalizer that's been optimized for guitar and built into a stage-ready stompbox
- 10-band constant Q equalizer lets you target specific frequency ranges with surgical precision
- Circuit design created by industry legend Tony Gambacurta
- 18V power supply included